Evening Recovery Program
We honor and respect that there are many paths to recovery from addiction—
and we're here to help you find yours.
About Our Program
The Evening Recovery Program (ERP) is an intensive treatment service for people living with addiction. We offer evidence-based and recovery-oriented treatment that is individualized for each person.
We target issues related to recovery from substance use disorders, including addressing underlying mental health issues and promoting holistic wellness. We also provide support and services for families and other support persons.
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Educational services
- Medication management.
We promote engagement with your concerns while helping you develop the skills needed to cope with addition and the difficult issues that arise during recovery.
The Evening Recovery Program is open to anyone who is on the path to recovery from addiction or is ready to take the first steps. The program is especially helpful for those who:
- Are transitioning out of an inpatient recovery program
- Are transitioning out of a residential recovery program
- Are struggling with their current treatment but do not want or need an inpatient/residential level of care
- Are new to treatment and are looking for intensive support for their recovery from addiction
Our recovery-oriented treatment is for those who struggle with:
- Opioids/Opiates, including Buprenorphine (Suboxone) initiation and management
- Sedatives/Hypnotics (benzodiazepines)
- Hallucinogens, such as LSD and PCP
Our multidisciplinary team includes experts who have specialized training and experience in treating addiction and concerns related to substance use disorders. You will work with the providers who will best meet your unique needs.
Participants in our programs may get care from:
- Licensed Psychotherapists
- Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Case Managers
- Registered Nurses
The hours of operation for the Evening Recovery Program are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5 p.m.–8 p.m.
The program is held at:
33 Pleasant Street
Middletown, CT 06457
At the Middlesex Center for Behavioral Health, we accept all major insurances, including Medicaid.
Please always check with your individual insurance provider for specific information. If you do not have insurance or are concerned about cost, we can connect you with the Middlesex Health Financial Assistance Program.