An X-ray is a technique for imaging internal structure of the body. X-ray images help physicians view trucks of the bones, fat and muscles that show up as different shades of gray.
General X-ray studies include images of the:
- Spine (Cervical/Lumbar/Thoracic)
- Upper Extremities (Shoulder, Humerus, Elbow, Forearm, Wrist, Hand, Fingers)
- Lower Extremities (Hip, Femur, Knee, Tibia/Fibula, Ankle, Foot, Toes)
Fluoroscopy is an imaging technique that uses X-rays to obtain real-time moving images of the internal structures of a patient through the use of a fluoroscope allowing the images to be recorded and played on a monitor.
- Some of the studies under fluoroscopy include:
- Barium Swallow (BaS)
- Barium Swallow (BaS) Modified w/ Speech Therapist
- Upper GI (Gastrointestinal) Series
- Lower GI (Gastrointestinal) Series
- Small Bowel Series (SBS)
Requesting a copy of your images is quick and simple just call 860-358-6506.