Middlesex Health's Hospice Program invites you to purchase a light for our annual Tree of Lights.
Each light on the tree will shine in honor or in memory of a friend or loved one.
Purchase a Light Today
- To ensure that your loved one's name appears on our printed display, please purchase your light by November 19, 2020.
- A $5 minimum donation is suggested per light. All proceeds from Tree of Lights support the Middlesex Health Hospice Program.
- You can also purchase a light by completing this form and returning it to the Middlesex Health Office of Philanthropy by mail.
Tree Lighting Ceremony
We invite you to watch the Tree of Lights Tree Lighting Ceremony online and see all of the names, on this page, anytime after Tuesday, December 8.
The names of loved ones being honored and remembered during Tree of Lights 2020 will be displayed outside for public viewing in Middletown and Westbrook.
- Thursday, December 3–Sunday, December 13: Under the flagpole across from the Middlesex Hospital Main Entrance at 28 Crescent St., Middletown, CT 06457.
- Tuesday, December 15–Thursday, January 2: At the Middlesex Health Shoreline Medical Center, 250 Flat Rock Place, Westbrook, CT 06498.