Join us for the 31st annual
Middlesex Health Golf Tournament
Monday, June 7, 2021
Tournament Players Club (TPC), River Highlands in Cromwell, CT
- Registration: 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:00 a.m.
- Shotgun Start: 12:30 p.m.
The fees listed below include a high-quality player gift, greens fees, a cart, meals to go and refreshments, on-course refreshments, and awards. $45 of the fee is considered a charitable deduction per individual.
- Individual Golfer: $400
- Foursome: $1,600
- Flights: Team
- Format: Shamble
- COVID-19 Precautions: Middlesex Health follows the Center for Disease Control & Prevention COVID-19 guidelines. For more information, visit cdc.gov/coronavirus.
- All players will compete for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place team gross and net awards.
- Longest drive (male and female)
- Closest to the pin
Contact & Additional Information
Corporate underwriting helps ensure the success of this event. As a corporate underwriter, your support not only helps create a high-quality tournament, but also supports cancer services for the community through the Middlesex Health Cancer Center.
Proceeds from the golf tournament help cover the cost of support services for patients that are not covered by insurance. These support services include nurse navigation, social work, Integrative Medicine, clinical trials and financial assistance for patients in need. Donations also help cover the cost of new technology that helps patients like prostate cancer survivor David Chase, who began receiving care just when Middlesex Health began changing protocols to keep patients safe during COVID-19.
- Your contributions benefit the Middlesex Health Cancer Center.
- A rare chance to play the beautiful TPC River Highlands in Cromwell!