Specialties/Areas of Care
Adriel A. Kramer, MD is a family medicine physician at Middlesex Health Family Medicine - East Hampton.
Training & Expertise
Dr. Kramer is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. He completed his residency at the Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program after earning his medical degree at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine.
In addition to providing primary care for adult patients, Dr. Kramer specializes in care for older adults. He is also interested in care for women and children, as well as the use of information technology in health care. Dr. Kramer is dedicated to finding ways to continuously improve patient care.
More About Dr. Kramer
Dr. Kramer serves as the Clinical Director of our East Hampton office. He also serves as a medical advisor for the Department of Information Technology at Middlesex Health, and he is a professor at multiple universities in Connecticut.
Outside of his clinical practice, Dr. Kramer enjoys spending time outside and traveling with his family. He also loves to sing.
Education & Training
|Internship/Residency||Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program, Middletown, CT|
|Medical School||University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington, CT|
American Board of Family Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.