Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Osnaga is a board certified family medicine physician and a member of the American Academy of Family Practice. She has special interests in women's health, as well as chronic diseases such as hypertension, high cholesterol and diabetes. She has been practicing in central Connecticut since 2007.
Chronic Disease Management, Women's Health
Education & Training
|Internship/Residency||Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University, Greenville, NC|
|Medical School||Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest, Romania|
American Board of Family Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.