Specialties/Areas of Care
Allie Carlson MD, MPH, CLC is a physician at Middlesex Health Primary Care - Middletown.
Dr. Carlson has a strong connection to Middlesex Health. She was born at Middlesex Hospital. Dr. Carlson graduated from UConn’s School of Medicine and received additional training in pediatric and adult medicine as part of Middlesex Health’s award-winning Family Medicine Residency Program. She is a certified lactation consultant. Dr. Carlson provides care for the entire family, beginning at birth, and has a special interest in breast-feeding counseling.
Education & Training
|Medical School||UConn Health School of Medicine, Farmington, CT|
|Residency||Middlesex Health, Middletown, CT|
Board Certified Lactation Consultant.
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- ConnectiCare (Except Connecticare Passage Plan-commercial)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.