Anita Chu, MD
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Chu earned her medical degree from the The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, and she completed her residency at the University of Virginia School of Medicine.
She is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in psychiatry and by the American Board of Preventive Medicine in addiction medicine.
Education & Training
|Medical School||The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University|
|Internship/Residency||University of Virginia School of Medicine|
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology/Psychiatry
American Board of Preventive Medicine/Addiction Medicine
Locations & Appointments
2 Office Locations
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.