Ayesha Chaudhry, MD
Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Chaudhry is a member of the Hospitalist Service at Middlesex Hospital and is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Chaudhry graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Pakistan and completed her residency at Jinnah Hospital, Mercy Hospital/Scranton-Temple Residency and Stamford Hospital.
Education & Training
|Medical School||Allama Iqbal Medical College, Pakistan|
|Internship/Residency||Mercy Hospital/Scranton-Temple Residency|
American Board of Internal Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.