Bikash Chapagain, MD
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Nephrology (Kidney Disease)
Bikash Chapagain MD, is a fellowship-trained Nephrologist with Midstate Nephrology and Middlesex Health. Dr. Chapagain is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Nephrology and Internal Medicine.
He completed a fellowship in Nephrology at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, MA, after completing his residency at Queens Hospital Center in Jamaica, NY, and earning his medical degree from Tribhuvan University in Nepal.
Education & Training
|Medical School||Tribhuvan University, Nepal|
|Residency||Queens Hospital Center, Jamaica, NY|
|Fellowship||Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, MA|
American Board of Internal Medicine - Nephrology
American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.