Carly DeCusati, BSN, RNC-EFM
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Nurse Navigator, Pregnancy & Birth
Carly DeCusati, BSN, RNC-EFM is the nurse navigator for the Pregnancy & Birth Center at Middlesex Hospital.
In this role, Carly works with expectant parents as they plan and prepare for labor and delivery at Middlesex. Carly facilitates educational classes, informational sessions, tours, and workshops and can answer any questions about your upcoming delivery, birth plan, and postpartum period.
In her spare time, she enjoys interior decorating, cooking, and spoiling her dog, Penny.
- The Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses Intermediate Fetal Monitoring
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Basic Life Support
Education & Training
|Graduate||Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT|
|Undergraduate||Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT|
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.