Specialties/Areas of Care
Carolyn J. Brown, APRN is a Family Nurse Practitioner in Sleep Medicine at the Middlesex Health Multispecialty Group.
Carolyn is certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. She completed two Master of Science degrees at Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio, in family nursing and pediatric/adolescent health. She also holds a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from Central Connecticut State University.
Carolyn has a wide range of clinical experience, including in urgent care. She is also a Certified Examiner for the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association.
Carolyn is a veteran of the United States Air Force, having served active duty for four years as an Officer.
Rehabilitation and Long-term Care
Education & Training
|Graduate||Wright State University, Master of Science - Family Nurse Practitioner; Master of Science - Pediatric & Adolescent Health/Pediatric Nurse Practitioner|
|Undergraduate||Central Connecticut State University, Bachelor of Science in Nursing|
American Nurses Credentialing Center
Certified Examiner - Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.