Dana M. Cantiello, APRN
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Medical Weight Loss
Bariatric Support Groups
Pharmacological Anti-obesity Therapy
Dana M. Cantiello, APRN is a nurse practitioner at the Middlesex Health Surgical Alliance and Center for Medical & Surgical Weight Loss.
Dana is certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. She earned her Doctorate of Nursing Practice, as well as her Bachelor of Science in Nursing, at Quinnipiac University in Hamden, CT.
Dana joins the Center for Medical & Surgical Weight Loss as the bariatric surgery/medical weight loss nurse practitioner. She is experienced not only in providing quality patient care but in improving how that care is delivered so that each and every patient has the best possible outcome.
Prior to earning her doctorate, Dana spent 16 years as a registered nurse working in emergency medicine. She first joined the Middlesex Health Emergency Department team in 2014.
Education & Training
|Doctoral Program||Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT - DNP|
|Undergraduate||Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT - BSN|
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Doctor of Nursing Practice
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.