Daniel D. Carrero, MD
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Daniel D. Carrero, MD is a fellowship-trained psychiatrist at the Middlesex Health Center for Behavioral Health.
Dr. Carrero completed his fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry at UConn Health, where he also performed his residency. Dr. Carrero performed his internship in obstetrics and gynecology. He earned his medical degree at the University of Connecticut Medical School.
Dr. Carrero provides care for children and families through the Family Advocacy Program.
Education & Training
|Fellowship||UConn Health, Farmington, CT|
|Residency||UConn Health, Farmington, CT|
|Internship||Nassau University Medical Center, East Meadow, NY|
American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology - Psychiatry
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.