David Spiro, LCSW
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Dialectical Behavior Therapy
David Spiro, LCSW is a social worker with the Middlesex Health Center for Behavioral Health.
David earned his Master of Social Work (MSW) from the University of Connecticut School of Social Work. He also holds two bachelor's degrees - one in Ppsychology from the University of Hartford and the other in experimental psychology from the University of Oxford.
As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, David has worked in a variety of clinical settings; he has experience with inpatient addiction treatment, detox, psychiatric hospital programs, adolescent substance abuse residential treatment, and community-based mental health and substance abuse treatment.
David is also a certified yoga instructor.
Education & Training
|Graduate||University of Connecticut School of Social Work, Hartford, CT|
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.