Deborah Manzano, PsyD
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Accelerated Resolution Therapy
Deborah Manzano, PsyD is a clinical psychologist with Middlesex Health Mental Health Services.
Dr. Manzano was born and raised in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She first came to the United States in 1997 to complete her internship program at the Multicultural Psychology Internship Program of Massachusetts (MPIP). She later became the Training Director for the MPIP and created the only Spanish-speaking full DBT program accepted and credentialed by MassHealth.
Dr. Manzano uses an integrative approach to care that explores the medical, psychological, and spiritual aspects that might be influencing a person’s life. She is interested in working with adults with trauma, OCD, anxiety disorders, personality disorders, and relationship issues.
When not in her office, Dr. Manzano enjoys painting, music, and travel.
- Anxiety disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Marriage and couple’s issues
Education & Training
|Doctoral Program||Albizu University San Juan, Puerto Rico|
The Connecticut Board of Examiners of Psychologists
Massachusetts Board of Registration of Psychologists
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.