Specialties/Areas of Care
Deirdre Pagan, APRN is a nurse practitioner at Middlesex Health Multispecialty Group - Sleep Medicine.
Deirdre is certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center as a Family Nurse Practitioner. She earned her Master of Science in Nursing from the College of Mount St. Vincent and her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Herbert Lehman College.
Deirdre provides care for patients with sleep disorders. In addition to evaluation, diagnosis and treatment, she offers counseling and education to patients to ensure successful long-term management of their conditions.
Education & Training
|Graduate||College of Mount St. Vincent, Riverdale, NY|
|Undergraduate||Herbert Lehman College, Bronx, NY|
American Nurse Credentialing Center
Locations & Appointments
2 Office Locations
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.