Hanady Gouta, MD
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Child + Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Hanady Gouta is a fellowship-trained psychiatrist at the Middlesex Health Family Advocacy Program.
Dr. Gouta is certified by the American Board of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. She completed her fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at the Yale Child Study Center in New Haven, CT. She completed her internship and residency at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center at Tufts Medical School in Boston, MA, after earning her medical degree from King Abdulaziz University in Saudi Arabia.
Education & Training
|Fellowship||Yale University Child Study Center|
|Internship/Residency||St. Elizabeth's Medical Center|
|Medical School||King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia|
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
American Board Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.