Jennifer Padovani Ott, LCSW
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Clinical Social Work
Jennifer Ott, LCSW is a licensed clinical social worker at Middlesex Health Primary Care - Durham.
Jennifer earned her Master of Social Work at the Hunter College School of Social Work in New York, NY after completing her Bachelor of Science in Social Work at Long Island University in Brookville, NY.
Jennifer has a wide range of experience in many different settings. She has provided care in schools, outpatient practices, and residential facilities. She works with adolescent and adult patients, and she assists patients with medical, psychiatric, and psychological concerns. Jennifer provides case management, as well as individual, family, and group therapy. She is very knowledgeable about community resources, helping to connect her patients to additional helpful programs and providers, as needed.
Education & Training
|Graduate||Hunter College of Social Work New York, NY|
|Undergraduate||Long Island University, Brookville, NY|
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Certified School Social Worker, State of Connecticut
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.