Specialties/Areas of Care
da Vinci Robot-Assisted Single Port Gallbladder Surgery
Dr. Robles is a member of Middlesex Health Surgical Alliance. He received his medical degree from University of Connecticut School of Medicine and completed his general surgery residency training at Hospital of Saint Raphael. Dr. Robles is board certified by the American Board of Surgery.
Education & Training
|Medical School||University of Connecticut School of Medicine|
|Internship/Residency||Hospital of Saint Raphael|
American Board of Surgery
Locations & Appointments
3 Office Locations
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.