Lee E. Weber, APRN
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Lee Weber, APRN is a nurse practitioner at the Family Advocacy Program at the Middlesex Health Center for Behavioral Health.
Lee is certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. She earned her Master of Science in Nursing and post-graduate certificate in psychiatric mental health nursing at the University of St. Joseph. She also holds a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Rhode Island College.
As a member of the Family Advocacy Program team, Lee focuses on providing patient-centered behavioral health care for children and adolescents. She also has experience in pediatric primary care, medical-surgical nursing, emergency nursing and nursing home care.
Lee has been a member of the Middlesex Health team since 2018.
Education & Training
|Graduate||University of St. Joseph, West Hartford, CT|
|Undergraduate||Rhode Island College, Providence, RI|
American Nurses Credentialing Center
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.