Specialties/Areas of Care
Internal Medicine (Primary Care)
Meredith A. Lindner, DO is a primary care physician at Middlesex Health Primary Care - Essex and a hospitalist at Middlesex Hospital.
Dr. Lindner is certified in internal medicine by the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine. She completed her residency at St. Michael's Medical Center, which is affiliated with the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine (Biddeford, ME). Dr. Lindner earned her medical degree from Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine (formerly UMDNJ-SOM).
Dr. Lindner specializes in internal medicine and works full time as a primary care doctor. Periodically, she sees patients as a hospitalist, or inpatient/hospital care physician, at Middlesex Hospital in Middletown. Dr. Lindner is also the Medical Director of Essex Meadows, a lifecare retirement community in Essex, CT.
Education & Training
|Internship/Residency||Saint Michael's Medical Center, Newark, NJ|
|Medical School||Rowan University, Stratford, NJ|
American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.