Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Brewer earned her medical degree at the State University of New York at Syracuse. She completed her residency at the Oregon Health & Science University, and served a Fellowship in Gynecologic Oncology at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. Dr. Brewer is Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology, and in the ABOG subspecialties of Gynecologic Oncology, and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. She specializes in Gynecologic Oncology.
A professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Connecticut, Dr. Brewer is a member of the Scientific Advisory Board for the Center for Gamma-Ray Imaging, and the Scientific Advisory Board for Ovarian Cancer Research Fund. She was also awarded Top Doctor by U.S. News and World Report.
Education & Training
|Medical School||State University of New York at Syracuse|
|Internship/Residency||Oregon Health & Science University|
|Fellowship||University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center|
American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
ABOG Gynecologic Oncology
ABOG Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.