Shiven B. Chabria, MD
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Shiven Chabria is a fellowship-trained infectious disease physician at Middlesex Health Multispecialty Group.
Dr. Chabria is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) and in the ABIM subspecialty of Infectious Disease. He completed his fellowship at the Yale University School of Medicine in New Haven, Connecticut and his residency at the Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center in the Bronx, New York.
In addition to his clinical practice, Dr. Chabria is a clinical instructor at the Yale University School of Medicine and an assistant professor at the Quinnipiac School of Medicine. He is active in infectious disease research and was honored as a Vitals(TM) Top 10 Doctor in 2014.
Hepatitis C; HIV; Community-acquired and nosocomial infections
Education & Training
|Fellowship||Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut|
|Internship/Residency||Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center, Bronx, New York|
|Medical School||NDMVP Samaj's Medical College, Nashik, India|
American Board of Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.