Teresa M. Domack, MD
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Teresa Domack is a hospitalist at Middlesex Health's Middlesex Hospital in Middletown, CT.
Dr. Domack is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. She completed her residency at the Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program. She earned a Masters of Medical Education & Leadership at the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine during residency and served as Co-Chief Resident during her final year of training. Dr. Domack earned her medical degree at Jagiellonian University Medical College in Krakow, Poland.
Weight Loss Medicine
Education & Training
|Internship/Residency||Middlesex Health Family Medicine Residency Program, Middletown, CT|
|Medical School||Jagiellonian University Medical College, Poland|
American Board of Family Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.