Uma R. Kasireddy, MD
Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Kasireddy earned her medical degree at Kurnool Medical College, India. She completed her residency in Internal Medicine at Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center in Bronx, New York. She is Board Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Education & Training
|Medical School||Kurnool Medical College, India|
|Internship/Residency||Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center|
American Board of Internal Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.