COVID-19: Vaccine Info + Changes to Visitor Policy + Keeping You Safe
- Middlesex Health is proud to help protect health care heroes in our community. // ABOUT THE COVID-19 VACCINE
- Middlesex Health facilities are currently closed to visitors, with several important exceptions. // CURRENT VISITOR POLICY
- Middlesex Health is open and providing patient care, in-person and through Virtual Visits. We are continuing to perform all scheduled elective surgical procedures.
- See how we're going above and beyond to keep you safe. // HERE FOR YOU
- All surgical patients will be tested for COVID-19 prior to their procedure. A patient navigator will contact you to schedule this test.
- We are asking that all patients who come to our facilities for an appointment wear a face mask. // MAKE A MASK AT HOME