COVID-19 Announcements & Updates
- Middlesex Health is open and providing patient care, in person and through Virtual Visits. We are asking that all patients who come to our facilities for an appointment wear a face mask. // MAKE A MASK AT HOME
- We have made some changes to our hours and programs to help protect patients, staff and our community. // ALL CANCELATIONS, CHANGES & CLOSURES
- All locations are currently closed to visitors, unless you are making a compassionate visit. // LEARN MORE
- Middlesex Health is evaluating those with respiratory symptoms in a designated area outside of our Emergency Department in Middletown. COVID-19 testing will be provided for patients who meet certain criteria. // LEARN MORE
Pregnancy & Birth Fitness Classes Canceled but Offered Online
- All Pregnancy & Birth Center Fitness Classes will not take place in person until further notice.
However, our instructor will be offering a videoconference version of each class. To join Rikki for a virtual class, please contact her at 513-461-1881.