|PLEASE NOTE: This class will not take place in person until further notice. However, our instructor will be offering a videoconference version of the class. To join Rikki for a virtual class, please contact her at 513-461-1881.
Enjoy this class with your bundle of joy, while making time for yourself and sharing your experience with other moms. This yoga class includes:
- safe, gentle postures and stretching exercises designed to restore your core alignment, strengthen abdominal muscles and the pelvic floor, and help you reconnect with yourself
- breath and relaxation techniques, which can help relieve the tensions that come with being a new mom
- ways to stimulate your baby's natural reflexes, basic motor skills, and vision
What to Bring
Please bring a water bottle and a yoga mat to each class. Be sure to dress in comfortable clothes.
Participants must be medically cleared by a physician to participate in a yoga class. You do not need to provide a note - just have a conversation with your doctor before attending the class.
Attendance, Registration, and Payment
- Drop-In: Drop-ins are welcome! You may purchase a single session for $15 and attend the class of your choice.
- Packages: You may also purchase passes for multiple classes - 5 classes for $50 or 10 classes for $80. Once you purchase a class package, you are welcome to attend any of our yoga and fitness classes without registering for each one. Simply attend when it works best for you!
Class packages are non-refundable, but sessions do not expire and can be used towards any of the yoga programs offered at Middlesex Health.
As Your Baby Grows
As baby grows into a toddler, you can also join us for Parent & Toddler yoga!
Directions & Parking
Please see the "Directions & Parking" section at the bottom of the page to copy our address to your text, email, or directions app. Our hospital has a large, free parking lot which can be accessed from South Main St. or Crescent St.
View All Upcoming Dates