Fees & Payment Options
Cost of Assisted Living
At One MacDonough Place, there are no hidden assisted living costs. One monthly fee covers the cost of your apartment, utilities (except phone and cable television), use of the community amenities and services. Short-term stays are charged on a daily rate basis.
Our all-inclusive monthly fee includes most of your daily needs including up to 50 minutes of personal care services a day. One low monthly rental fee ranging from $4,200 to $5,000 keeps you in control of your assets and helps you manage the cost of assisted living. The following services are included in your monthly rent:
- Three chef prepared meals served daily in our beautiful dining room
- Personal care services (up to 50 minutes per day)
- 24-hour staffing with an emergency call system
- Weekly housekeeping including flat linen service and one load of personal laundry
- Health promotion and exercise programs
- Self-administered medication reminders
- Cultural, educational and social activities
- Scheduled transportation
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Short-term stays are offered at $175 a day; this stay includes all the benefits listed above.
Veterans Program/Aid & Attendance is a federal benefit for veterans who served their country during a war. The spouse of a veteran may also apply for this monthly benefit. The staff at One MacDonough Place can help you determine if you are eligible.
Long Term Care Insurance can be used in most licensed assisted living communities. If you are unsure if your insurance covers assisted living we can review your policy and assist you with the process of applying for benefits.
Medicare is accepted for visiting nurse services such as physical, occupational or speech therapy which can be provided by a Home Health Agency at One MacDonough Place. Please note, Medicare does not pay for the cost of Assisted Living Services.
We understand that the cost for assisted living services is sometimes difficult to manage, especially when you are selling a home or waiting for an estate to be settled or other benefits. At One MacDonough Place we will work with you to make your transition as easy as possible.