The Tug-O-War Challenge is a special event at the goPINK Fun Run/Walk. It is a part of our 10th anniversary celebration of the goPINK Project.
- Open to teams of eight people of any age! You must have 8 members to register, and we ask that each team has at least one female member.
- Choose your opponent or be matched with another unpaired team. Your competition time will be determined after all teams have registered.
- If you have already registered for the Fun Run/Walk, you do not need to pay twice! Check the "paid online" box on the form if you signed up and paid for the Fun Run separately.
- Spectators are welcome, but all attendees at the Fun Run/Walk must pay the donation for entry. Spectators may pre-register for $10 online, using the Fun Run registration page or pay $15 at the door.
Sign Up Your Team
Please download the signup form and follow the instructions given. Tug-O-War registration can only be done using the paper form.
Deadline: All forms must be submitted by August 20, 2019.
Payment: Please include cash or a check for the total (# of previously unregistered team members * $10/each). Checks can be made payable to Middlesex Health with "goPINK" in the memo.
- Returning Forms: Please return forms to EG Salon at 650 S. Main St. in Middletown or send a picture of the form to Ellie Gagnon at 860-262-4691 or firstname.lastname@example.org.