Welcome to Middlesex Health!
A Message About COVID-19
At Middlesex Health, our priority is keeping patients, staff and visitors as safe and healthy as possible. We are open and providing patient care to anyone in need.
To help limit the spread of COVID-19, Middlesex Health:
- has updated its visitor policy
- is going above and beyond to keep you safe
- has canceled public programs, such as support groups and exercise classes
- is offering the COVID-19 vaccine in accordance with state and federal guidelines
- has taken other critical steps while responding to the COVID-19 emergency
We are overwhelmed with gratitude for the generosity shown by our community! We are happy to accept donations of certain supplies, or messages of support.
Important Phone Numbers:
- Patient Information: 860-358-6720
- Hospital Switchboard: 860-358-6000
- Public Relations: 860-358-6387
- Gift Shop: 860-358-6730
Email a Patient
Send a message to a loved one who is at Middlesex Hospital.
The DAISY Award is a recognition program that celebrates the skillful, compassionate care nurses provide every day. Click here to learn more and nominate a nurse who has made a difference in your life.