Email a Patient
Send a message of support to your loved ones while they are being cared for at Middlesex Hospital.
Friends and family members may send an electronic greeting card to patients via the Middlesex Health website.
Please note that only patients who are listed in the patient directory will receive messages. Click here for additional tips and information.
- Treat your email as if it were a postcard. Do not include anything in the message that you would not write on a postcard. Do not include any personal or private information.
- Messages will be printed and reviewed by staff and/or volunteers from Middlesex Hospital's Volunteer Services Office. Messages deemed to contain inappropriate information will not be delivered.
- The Volunteer Services Office will do its best to deliver your e-mail in a timely fashion. Generally, messages will be printed and delivered Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Messages received after hours and on weekends will be delivered the following business day.
- Messages will NOT be forwarded to discharged patients and will be discarded without notification.
- Patients are unable to send electronic replies to e-mails received while in the hospital.