Anne-Marie Prabulos, MD
- Existing Patients Only
Specialties/Areas of Care
Obstetrics & Gynecology (Women's Health)
Anne-Marie Prabulos, MD is a fellowship-trained maternal-fetal medicine specialist and OB/GYN at the Middlesex Health Pregnancy & Birth Center.
Dr. Prabulos is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology in two specialties: maternal-fetal medicine and obstetrics and gynecology. She completed her fellowship at UConn Health and her residency at Hartford Hospital. Dr. Prabulos earned her medical degree at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine.
Dr. Prabulos is the director of perinatal services and chair of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Middlesex Health. She also serves as an assistant professor at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine.
Education & Training
|Fellowship||UConn Health, Farmington, CT|
|Internship/Residency||Hartford Hospital, Hartford, CT|
|Medical School||University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington, CT|
American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal-Fetal Medicine
American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology - Obstetrics and Gynecology
Locations & Appointments
2 Office Locations
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.