Anwar M. Khan, MD
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Oncology (Cancer Treatment)
Anwar M. Khan, MD is a radiation oncologist at the Middlesex Health Cancer Center and Chair of the Department of Radiation Oncology at Middlesex Health.
Dr. Khan is certified by the American Board of Radiology in Radiation Oncology. He completed residencies in internal medicine and therapeutic radiology at Yale-New Haven Hospital. Dr. Khan earned his medical degree at the Yale University School of Medicine.
Dr. Khan provides radiation oncology, or radiation therapy, for patients with many different types of cancer.
Education & Training
|Internship/Residency||Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT|
|Medical School||Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT|
American Board of Radiology - Radiation Oncology
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.