Anwar M. Khan, MD
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Kahn is a member of Central Connecticut Radiation Oncology, a Senior Attending member of the Medical Staff of Middlesex Health, and Chairman of the Department of Radiation Oncology. He is board certified by the American Board of Radiology/Radiation Oncology. Dr. Kahn graduated from Yale University School of Medicine and completed his residency training at Yale-New Haven Hospital.
Education & Training
|Medical School||Yale University School of Medicine|
|Internship/Residency||Yale-New Haven Hospital|
American Board of Radiology/Radiation Oncology
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.