Anwar M. Khan, MD
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Oncology (Cancer Treatment)
Anwar M. Khan, MD is a radiation oncologist at the Middlesex Health Cancer Center and Chair of the Department of Radiation Oncology at Middlesex Health.
Dr. Khan is certified by the American Board of Radiology in Radiation Oncology. He completed residencies in internal medicine and therapeutic radiology at Yale-New Haven Hospital. Dr. Khan earned his medical degree at the Yale University School of Medicine.
Dr. Khan provides radiation oncology, or radiation therapy, for patients with many different types of cancer.
Education & Training
|Internship/Residency||Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT|
|Medical School||Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT|
American Board of Radiology - Radiation Oncology
Locations & Appointments
2 Office Locations
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.