Barton C. Kenney, MD
Specialties/Areas of Care
Barton C. Kenney is a pathologist at Middlesex Health.
Dr. Kenney is certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology. He is a graduate of Brown University and the Yale University School of Medicine. He completed his anatomic and clinical pathology residency and chief residency at Yale, as well as a fellowship in Gastrointestinal, Hepatic and Pancreatobiliary Pathology. Dr. Kenney is also Assistant Clinical Professor, Yale School of Medicine.
Education & Training
|Medical School||Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT|
|Fellowship||Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT|
|Residency||Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT|
American Board of Pathology/Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
Locations & Appointments
3 Office Locations
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.