Carla E. McLeod, MD
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Obstetrics & Gynecology (Women's Health)
Carla E. McLeod, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist (OB/GYN) at Middlesex Health Crescent Street OB/GYN.
Dr. McLeod is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She completed her residency at Beth Israel Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine, serving as chief resident during her training. Dr. McLeod earned her medical degree at the Howard University College of Medicine.
Dr. McLeod provides comprehensive reproductive health care, from routine gynecology services to care during pregnancy, labor, and delivery at the Middlesex Health Pregnancy & Birth Center.
Named a Connecticut Magazine Top Doc Learn More
Education & Training
|Internship/Residency||Beth Israel Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, NY|
|Medical School||Howard University College of Medicine, Washington, DC|
American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Locations & Appointments
3 Office Locations
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.