Cristina I. Sanchez-Torres, MD
Specialties/Areas of Care
ECT (Electroconvulsive Therapy)
Dr. Sanchez-Torres earned her medical degree from the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine and completed residencies at the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine and the UConn Health Center. She also completed a fellowship at the UConn Health Center.
Dr. Sanchez-Torres has special training in child and adolescent psychiatry. She is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in psychiatry and child and adolescent psychiatry.
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Education & Training
|Medical School||University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine|
|Fellowship||University of Connecticut Health Center|
|Internship/Residency||University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine|
|Internship/Residency||University of Connecticut Health Center|
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology/Psychiatry
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology/Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.