Cristina I. Sanchez-Torres, MD
Specialties/Areas of Care
ECT (Electroconvulsive Therapy)
Cristina I. Sanchez-Torres, MD is a fellowship-trained psychiatrist at the Middlesex Health Center for Behavioral Health.
Dr. Sanchez-Torres is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in both psychiatry and child and adolescent psychiatry. She completed her fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry at UConn Health. Dr. Sanchez-Torres performed residencies in general psychiatry at both UConn Health and the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine, where she also earned her medical degree.
Dr. Saha sees behavioral health patients receiving emergency or inpatient care at Middlesex Hospital.
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Education & Training
|Fellowship||UConn Health, Farmington, CT|
|Residency||UConn Health, Farmington, CT|
|Internship/Residency||University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine, San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|Medical School||University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine, San Juan, Puerto Rico|
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Psychiatry
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.