Specialties/Areas of Care
Deirdre Pagan, APRN is a nurse practitioner at Middlesex Health Multispecialty Group - Sleep Medicine.
Deirdre is certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center as a Family Nurse Practitioner. She earned her Master of Science in Nursing from the College of Mount St. Vincent and her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Herbert Lehman College.
Deirdre provides care for patients with sleep disorders. In addition to evaluation, diagnosis and treatment, she offers counseling and education to patients to ensure successful long-term management of their conditions.
Education & Training
|Graduate||College of Mount St. Vincent, Riverdale, NY|
|Undergraduate||Herbert Lehman College, Bronx, NY|
American Nurse Credentialing Center
Locations & Appointments
2 Office Locations
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.