Elizabeth G. Barrera, APRN
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Elizabeth Barrera, APRN is a nurse practitioner at Middlesex Health Urology.
Elizabeth is certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center as an Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner. She earned her Master of Science in Nursing at Yale University and her Bachelor of Science at the University of Connecticut.
Elizabeth works closely with the urologists at MIddlesex Health Urology to provide care for patients with a wide range of urologic conditions. Prior to joining the urology team, she worked as an inpatient surgical nurse at MIddlesex Hospital.
Elizabeth is currently studying medical and conversational Spanish.
Education & Training
|Graduate||Yale University, New Haven, CT|
|Undergraduate||University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT|
American Nurses Credentialing Center
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.