J. Carl Jarda, MD
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Jarda earned his medical degree at Faculte de Medicine et de Pharmacie de Port-au-Prince, Haiti. He completed his residency at Cook County Hospital, Illinois State Psychiatric Institute, and Connecticut Valley Hospital.
He is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in psychiatry, neurology, and addiction medicine and by the American Board of Addiction Medicine.
Education & Training
|Medical School||Faculte de Medicine et de Pharmacie de Port-au-Prince|
|Internship/Residency||Cook County Hospital|
|Internship/Residency||Illinois State Psychiatric Institute|
|Internship/Residency||Connecticut Valley Hospital|
American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology/Psychiatry
American Board of Addiction Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.