Specialties/Areas of Care
Jason Ziegler, MD is a family medicine physician at Middlesex Health Primary Care - Westbrook.
Dr. Ziegler is certified by the American Board of Family Physicians. He completed his residency at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford Family Medicine Residency Program/University of Wisconsin Swedish American Hospital, where he served as Chief Resident during his final year of training. Dr. Ziegler earned his medical degree at the University of Medicine and Health Sciences, St. Kitts and Nevis/New York, NY.
Dr. Ziegler is recognized for both his commitment to exceptional patient care and his dedication to overall patient experience. He was awarded the Family Medicine Resident Award for Scholarship during his residency.
Chronic Care Management
Education & Training
|Residency||University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford/Swedish American Hospital, Rockford, IL|
|Medical School||University of Medicine and Health Sciences, St. Kitts and Nevis/New York, NY|
American Board of Family Physicians
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.