Jenna Van Dyck, PA-C
Specialties/Areas of Care
Jenna Van Dyck, PA-C is a physician assistant at Middlesex Health Primary Care - Chester.
Training & Expertise
Jenna is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. She earned her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from the Medical University of South Carolina and her Bachelor of Arts in Cognitive Science from the University of Virginia.
Jenna provides complete primary care services, from wellness visits to treatment for a wide range of illnesses and conditions. She has a special interest in women's health, mental health and using exercise to help patients prevent and manage health conditions.
As a primary care provider, Jenna works together with her patients to ensure that they feel heard and understood while receiving care. She also enjoys meeting so many different people through her practice.
More About Jenna
Outside of the office, Jenna loves to hike. She was a member of her college's ski team.
Exercise in Preventive Health Care
Education & Training
|Graduate||Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC|
|Undergraduate||University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA|
National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.