Jonathan J. Key, DPM
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Jonathan J. Key, DPM is a fellowship-trained foot and ankle surgeon at Connecticut Orthopedics and Middlesex Health.
Dr. Key is certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery in both Foot Surgery and Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery. He completed a fellowship at the Russian Ilizarov Scientific Center for Restorative Traumatology and Orthopaedics in Kurgan, Russia. He performed his residency at the Yale/VA Health Care System through the Yale University School of Medicine in New Haven, CT after earning his medical degree at the Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in Chicago, IL.
Dr. Key cares for patients of all ages—from pediatric to geriatric. He specializes in a number of different areas, including:
- Care for diabetic foot conditions, such as deformities and infections
- Surgery and integrated care to save and reconstruct limbs (limb salvage), working alongside vascular surgery, infectious disease, wound care, and internal medicine specialists
- Treatment and management of musculoskeletal conditions and injuries (issues with bone, muscle, tendons, ligaments), such as osteoarthritis, bunions, heel pain, hammer toes, flatfoot
- Care of trauma to the foot and ankle, including fracture care and Achilles tendon repair
- General podiatry (general foot care, plantar warts, ingrown toenails)
Education & Training
|Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
|Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago, IL
American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery - Foot Surgery
American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery - Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery
Locations & Appointments
2 Office Locations
Is this your profile? Request a change.