Joseph S. Farah, MD
Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Farah is an Inpatient Management physician at Middlesex Hospital. He is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Farah graduated Windsor University, St. Kitts, West Indies and completed his residency at Danbury Hospital.
Education & Training
|Medical School||Windsor University, St. Kitts, West Indies|
American Board of Internal Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.