Joyce A. Tinsley, MD
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Adult Outpatient Mental Health Care
Joyce A. Tinsley, MD is a psychiatrist at Middlesex Health Mental Health Services.
Dr. Tinsley is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in psychiatry and addiction psychiatry. She completed her residency at the Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, where she remained a faculty member for 15 years. Dr. Tinsley earned her medical degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City and an MS in Organizational Leadership in Health Management from Quinnipiac University.
Dr. Tinsley is an elected member of The American College of Psychiatrists and a distinguished fellow of the American Psychiatric Association. She also serves as a scientific reviewer for a number of medical journals.
Dr. Tinsley provides mental health care to adults in the outpatient programs at Middlesex Health.
Education & Training
|Internship/Residency||Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education|
|Medical School||University of Missouri at Kansas City|
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Psychiatry
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Addiction Psychiatry
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.