Joyce A. Tinsley, MD
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Dr. Tinsley earned her medical degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City. She completed her residency at Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, where she remaineda faculty member for 15 years.
Dr. Tinsley is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in psychiatry and addiction psychiatry. She is an elected member of The American College of Psychiatrists and a distinguished fellow of the American Psychiatric Association.
Education & Training
|Medical School||University of Missouri-Kansas City|
|Internship/Residency||Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education|
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology/Psychiatry
ABPN Addiction Psychiatry
Locations & Appointments
2 Office Locations
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.