Kittie L. Spedding, MS, RD, CD-N
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Weight Loss Nutrition
Weight Loss Counseling
Weight Loss Surgery
Kittie Spedding, MS, RD, CD-N is a program dietitian at the Middlesex Health Center for Medical & Surgical Weight Loss.
Kittie is a Registered Dietitian. She earned her Master of Science in Health Promotion and Bachelor of Science in Dietetics from the University of Connecticut.
Kittie has a wide range of experience, having worked in inpatient, outpatient and community settings with both adults and children. In her current role at the Center for Medical & Surgical Weight Loss, Kittie provides education about the nutritional aspects of bariatric surgery, as well as counseling and support, for weight loss surgery patients. She works with patients before and after their procedure and collaborates with the entire weight loss team.
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.