Kittie L. Spedding, MS, RD, CSOWM, CD-N
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Weight Loss Nutrition
Weight Loss Counseling
Weight Loss Surgery
Kittie Spedding, MS, RD, CSOWM, CD-N is a program dietitian at the Middlesex Health Center for Medical & Surgical Weight Loss.
Kittie is a Registered Dietitian. She earned her Master of Science in Health Promotion and Bachelor of Science in Dietetics from the University of Connecticut.
Kittie has a wide range of experience, having worked in inpatient, outpatient and community settings with both adults and children. In her current role at the Center for Medical & Surgical Weight Loss, Kittie provides education about the nutritional aspects of bariatric surgery, as well as counseling and support for surgical and medical weight loss patients. She aims to provide realistic, sustainable recommendations based on the patient's individualized needs and works closely with the entire weight loss team to best support the patient.
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.