Specialties/Areas of Care
A Senior Attending member of the Medical Staff at Middlesex Hospital, Dr. Levine practices with Middlesex Health Primary Care. He is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Levine is a graduate of the State University of New York Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, he completed his residency at Middlesex Hospital.
Education & Training
|Medical School||State University of New York Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn|
American Board of Family Medicine
Locations & Appointments
1 Office Location
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Healthcare Value Management
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Northeast Health Direct
- Oxford Healthplans
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
Is this your profile? Request a change.