Laura G. Bony, MD
- Accepting New Patients
Specialties/Areas of Care
Obstetrics & Gynecology (Women's Health)
Laura G. Bony, MD is an obstetrician and gynecologist (OB/GYN) at Middlesex Health Crescent Street OB/GYN.
Dr. Bony is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She performed her residency at the University of Massachusetts Medical School, serving as chief resident during her final year of training. Dr. Bony earned her medical degree from the Tufts University School of Medicine. She is a fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
Dr. Bony provides comprehensive reproductive health care, from routine gynecology services to care during pregnancy, labor, and delivery at the Middlesex Health Pregnancy & Birth Center.
Education & Training
|Internship/Residency||University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA|
|Medical School||Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA|
American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Locations & Appointments
2 Office Locations
Most insurance plans accepted.
Middlesex Health treats patients in their emergency departments regardless of their ability to pay.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare (including Golden Rule, UMR, United Behavioral Health, United Integrated Resources)
- Oxford Healthplans
- Connecticut State Medicaid (Husky) A, B, C, D, Charter Oak
- Northeast Health Direct
- Healthcare Value Management
- CarePartners of Connecticut
- Value Options (Behavioral Health services only)
- MHN (Behavioral Health services only)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Private Health Systems (PHCS)
- Cigna (including Starbridge and Great West)
Is this your profile? Request a change.